Croatia to Tuscany Tour
5 NIGHTS – MONDAY 13TH TO SATURDAY 18TH MAY
CROATIA TO TUSCANY
Join us on an exclusive four-day, five-night adventure from Split, along the spectacular Adriatic coast into Italy to Tuscany, stopping briefly for a visit to the Ferrari factory in Maranello. A chance to join a small group of other Ferrari owners on a relaxed but meticulously organised tour, taking in spectacular scenery, superb hotels, great food and thrilling driving.
• 20 cars taking part – all marques of classic and modern sports and supercars welcome • Your car transported from your home to Split and back from Tuscany. • First-class accommodation and gourmet cuisine • Pre-planned route, with turn-by-turn directions • Mechanic support crew throughout
(please note that limitations will apply on support due to wide range of marques and eras) • Full event support with luggage van and support crew • Relaxed and informal itinerary
MONDAY 13TH MAY
How else to start The 2019 GTO Engineering Tour than with a party? We will gather for pre-dinner cocktails at the D-Resort Hotel overlooking the bay of Sibenik, north-west of Split.
• Afternoon arrival at Split airport • Your car will be at the hotel the same afternoon, parked in a secure car park • Drinks and dinner overlooking the Adriatic • Option to fly in a day early and explore the historic city of Split
TUESDAY 14TH MAY
After a leisurely breakfast it will be time to prepare for the start of the tour. There will be a briefing on the day’s adventure before the flag drops, and you set off on the meticulously-planned route along the Croatian coast using the turn-by-turn directions.
• Lunch overlooking a remote beach • Smooth, wide and gently twisting roads, with stunning sea views • Late afternoon arrival at the Amabilis Hotel, a modern palace on the Vinodol coast • Drinks and dinner outside, overlooking the sea
WEDNESDAY 15TH MAY
We say goodbye to the Croatian coast and head briefly through Slovenia into Italy.
• Lunch in the Italian countryside • Late afternoon arrival at Villa Contarini Nenzi, an 18th century Venetian villa north of Venice • Spa with a range of treatments • Dinner in Le Scuderie restaurant, the villa’s restored stable block
THURSDAY 16TH MAY
Today we head for the Dolomites and some of the most exhilarating driving roads in Italy.
• Lunch in the mountains • Late afternoon arrival at The Byblos Art Hotel in the city of love – Verona • A lavish and eccentric 18th century villa • Superb Italian cuisine and contemporary Italian art
FRIDAY 17TH MAY
On this, the final driving day, we head south for a special visit to the Ferrari factory in Maranello and lunch at the famous Montana restaurant. Then we explore the rolling hills of Tuscany before arriving at our final destination just south of Florence.
• Late afternoon arrival at Castilo Monastero, an 11th century monastery now home to one of Tuscany’s greatest hotels • Pre-dinner cocktails in the courtyard • Final dinner in the Gordon Ramsay restaurant
SATURDAY 18TH MAY
A relaxed day on which you can choose your own itinerary. Relax by the pool, explore the local villages or fly home from nearby Florence.
• Your car will be transported back to your home • Final lunch • Option to stay another night or two – please enquire
We hope you can join us for what promises to be an unforgettable week.
The price to enter The GTO Engineering Tour 2019 is £4,950 per person (based on two people sharing a room). This includes:
5 nights luxury accommodation
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner with wine each day • Turn-by-turn directions on pre-planned route • Your car transported from your home to Split and back from Tuscany (for addresses outside the M25 additional supplement may apply) • Mechanic support crew • Event support crew and luggage van for the duration of the tour
• Additional nights at the start, and at the final hotel – please ask us for rates • Separate rooms for driver & co-driver - £1,550
To reserve your place now on The GTO Engineering Tour 2019 simply click here and fill out our online entry form.
For further details, please call Lisa Willoughby at V Management on 01635 867705
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.